Location: Sanford, North Carolina
Central Carolina Hospital, a Duke LifePoint facility, is seeking an additional BC/BE OBGYN physicians to help rebuild an established service line. We are hiring an additional full time physician to join our team and expand our service line. Our opportunity offers a good mix of OB and GYN, with an opportunity to really expand and grow a GYN practice.
Serving Sanford and the surrounding area, our practice is part of a strong multi-specialty group with a robust primary care base. There is significant community need and strong hospital support. Call will be shared equally, and our midwives take first call during the weekends. During the week, the physicians rotate primary call. CCH is equipped with a Level II NICU. The practice will be on the hospital campus and will offer competitive compensation and benefits. Sanford, North Carolina is due south of the expanding Raleigh/Durham Research Triangle area, near Apex and Cary and the renowned golf courses of Pinehurst.
- Traditional OBGYN hospital role, 50/50 split for OB/GYN
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm with 1 weekend a month coverage schedule
- Looking for mid-career OBGYN or at a minimum 1+ year experience, must be interested in mentoring and supervising nursing mid-wives and mid-levels
- 10 days of call, looking to transition into a 1:3, LOCUM providers are in place to provide healthy work/life balance
Recruitment Package may include:
* Base salary + wRVU production incentive
* CME allowance
* Sign-on bonus
* Medical debt assistance + Consultative services by Navigate Student Loans
* Relocation allowance
* Residency stipend
* Paid malpractice coverage
* Health benefits + Retirement plan
* Marketing + practice growth assistance
Central Carolina Hospital, a 137-bed acute-care hospital, has been providing quality, compassionate healthcare for the residents of Lee County and surrounding areas for decades. The hospital offers a wide range of specialties including cardiology, orthopedics, general surgery, obstetrics, gynecology, emergency medicine, gastroenterology, hospitalist services, nephrology, hematology, urology, podiatry, pulmonary medicine, and wound care. They also have provider networks in place for primary care, cardiology, and women's care, in order to provide timely access to care, programs, and education. Hospital services include an emergency room treating over 38,000 patients annually, physical and occupational therapy, cardiac rehabilitation, diagnostic imaging and radiology, inpatient and outpatient surgery, maternity services, nutritional counseling by clinical dietitians, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and diagnostic cardiac catheterization.
Centrally located in North Carolina, Sanford offers small-town living with the convenience of Raleigh Durham. Enjoy Tobacco Road Golf in the Pinehurst region or visit the beaches of the Outer Banks.