Location: Port Jervis, New York
Non-Invasive Cardiologist Bon Secours Charity Health System Medical Group:
Orange County, NY
The Bon Secours Charity Health System Medical Group is seeking a BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join a full service, busy, well-established cardiology practice in their Orange County, NY location approximately 50 miles north of New York City in the beautiful Hudson Valley .
* Active New York State Medical License and/or eligibility to obtain
* Expertise in echocardiography, stress echo, and nuclear testing
* Completion of an accredited fellowship training in cardiology
* Board Certified/Board Eligible
* Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills required
Bon Secours Charity Medical Group
Bon Secours Charity Medical Group, part of Bon Secours Charity Health Systems (BSCHS), a regional network of more than 120 primary care physicians and specialists from a broad array of medical specialties. BSCHS, a member of WMCHealth Network, includes Good Samaritan Hospital in Suffern, NY, Bon Secours Community Hospital in Port Jervis, NY and St. Anthony Community Hospital in Warwick, NY.