Location: United States,
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
Inova Cares Clinic for Families (ICCF) is currently seeking an enthusiastic, experienced, and dedicated nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join and grow our group of clinics. ICCF provides comprehensive primary care services to patients who reflect the culturally diverse community we serve. The clinics serve as medical homes for patients of all ages who qualify for Medicaid, FAMIS, Inova's Financial Assistance Program, or are uninsured. ICCF has locations across Northern Virginia.
The NP or PA is responsible for the provision of healthcare services to patients receiving care at an ICCF site. Healthcare services include: conducting health assessments, making differential diagnosis, prescribing/providing pharmacological and non-pharmacological treatments, promoting health, and providing disease prevention and management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Exercise independent judgement in the assessment, diagnosis and initiation of medical processes and procedures in accordance with related licensure requirements of the Commonwealth of Virginia and as delineated in the written scope of Practice/Protocol for NPs/PAs.
- Promote healthy lifestyles by advising patients on diet, hygiene, and disease prevention
- Document patient information, both timely and accurately per protocol within EPIC
- Actively participate in internal quality improvement teams and work with team members to proactively drive improvement initiatives
- Current valid State License
- Valid DEA
- Graduate from an accredited program
- Current BLS/ALCS/PALS
- Board Certification or Eligible as a family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- 1+ years of Nurse Practitioner (or Primary Care Experience as a RN) or Physician Assistant
- Spanish speaking strongly preferred
Work Schedule: Set Full-Time schedule, Monday-Friday schedule
Inova Health benefits includes a comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, as well as full medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, short and long term disability, CME funds, paid days off to attend CME and much more!
About Northern Virginia: Northern Virginia, locally referred to as NOVA or NoVA, comprises several counties and independent cities in the Commonwealth of Virginia in the United States. It is a widespread region radiating westward and southward from Washington, D.C. With 3,197,076 people according to the 2020 Census (37.04 percent of Virginia's total population), it is the most populous region of Virginia and the Washington metropolitan area.