This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN). LVHN emerged from the COVID-19 pandemic with exceptional care providers and financial strength. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. Love where you work!! To learn more, please send your CV to Jasmine.Vasquez@lvhn.org.
Practice Overview/Job Responsibilities:
- The Practice Lead will be a member of the provider team caring for patients in Obstetrics and Gynecology, a practice which is part of Valley Health Partners.
- Valley Health Partners Community Health Center (VHP) is a nonprofit organization recognized as a Federally Qualified Health Center Look-Alike (FQHC-LA) by Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA). An FQHC-LA is a community health center that provides comprehensive primary care and other services such as interpretation, transportation and health education for the community population. An FQHC-LA does not turn patients away based on their ability to pay and removes financial barriers for receiving care. FQHC-LAs provide whole-person care, creating opportunities for the health center to go beyond the traditional four walls of medicine to address barriers that often are the root cause of poor health.
- This position works as part of a care team to provide OB/GYN care to patients, improve the execution of quality requirements, increase output, improve efficiency, and enhance the overall patient experience.
- The Practice Lead will be responsible for overall leadership of the provider team including, but not limited to:
- Performance management
- Service excellence
- Quality assurance and risk management
- Access to care
- Practice performance
- Budgeting and finance
- Practice development
- A network champion for the underserved and a passion for clinical work
- Leadership skills and experience
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified in OB/GYN
- A current PA Medical License or the ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive and Flexible Work Schedule, Monday - Friday hours
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend for Residents and Fellows
- Student Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.