Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as we help advance health equity on a global scale. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, career growth opportunities and your life's best work. (sm)
Life Changing Work
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
OREGON MEDICAL GROUP/OPTUM is a physician-led, primary care based, multi-specialty group that has been long-respected in the Eugene/Springfield community. We are committed to helping our patients live their healthiest life. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you!
As part of our continued growth, we are recruiting for a Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine Physician to join our OMM team in the Eugene/Springfield community.
- Outpatient: Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Average Patients per day: 11-12 patients
- 4-day work week
- Comfortable seeing pediatric to geriatric aged patients.
- Medical Assistant to support Physician; rooming patients, vitals, RX refills, follow up appointments
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Graduate of four-year U.S. Medical School or equivalent. Residency completed in Family Medicine or Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine.
- Unrestricted OR Physician License
- Current OR DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Current BLS
- BE/BC Family Medicine/OMM
- Welcome 2023 Grads
- EMR Proficient
- Excellent time management skills
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential job function of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off
- Paid License Renewals
- Malpractice Coverage
- Advanced EMR system in place
- Employee Wellness Program
OUR MISSION AND VALUES
To help people live healthier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone.
Integrity: Honor commitments. Never compromise ethics.
Compassion: Walk in the shoes of people we serve and those with whom we work.
Relationships: Build trust through collaboration.
Innovation: Invent the future, learn from the past.
Performance: Demonstrate excellence in everything we do.
From our flexible delivery models to evidence-based interventions, we're approaching care in a unique way - unlike anyone else in the marketplace. Care delivery represents a significant investment, growth and performance opportunity for Optum and you.
Ready to be a part of something great? Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!